Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
We are a full service dental office, offering everything from routine hygiene and fillings to root canals, crowns and implant restorations. We also offer cosmetic services such as whitening, veneers, and Invisalign® tooth alignment.
Services we offer include:
- Scaling and root planing
- Silent Nite ® Snoring and Sleep Apnea Appliance
- Root canals
- Crowns and bridges
- Implant restorations
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Laser Treatments - shorter recovery time
- Dr. Chace is a past member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE)
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Tooth colored fillings
- All-ceramic crowns
- NTI's (prevents grinding and clenching)
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.